Location: Bath, UK
Application deadline: 14th March
Network N is looking for an ambitious and motivated editor to run its biggest owned brand, PCGamesN.
PCGamesN serves over five million readers each month, with a full-time editorial staff numbering 16 (and counting). We need someone with the experience, vision and drive to continue to develop and expand the website and its reach, while bringing the best out of a talented team.
Working out of our Bath, UK office and reporting to our Publishing Director, youai??i??ll be in charge of all aspects of PCGN and its output across the website, video platforms, and other associated channels. Working with your deputy and section editors, youai??i??ll plan and execute the editorial strategy, aiming to grow the audience while maintaining a high bar for quality.
Youai??i??ll need previous experience of working in a senior editorial position on a major gaming (or adjacent) website, and the ability to plan and deliver high-quality, high-performing content, maintain and develop industry relationships, secure exclusives, manage a budget, keep your staff happy so that they donai??i??t come for you in the night, and everything in between.
- Ensuring the continued growth of the PCGamesN audience across all channels
- Maintaining high-quality output and developing the PCGN brand
- Managing and nurturing a large editorial team
- Developing and maintaining key industry relationships
- Planning and coordinating trade show coverage
- Effective budget management
- Planning and executing the editorial strategy in conjunction with our Publishing Director
Required skills and experience
- 3+ years working in a senior editorial position on a major gaming (or closely-related) website
- Experience managing a large editorial team
- A wealth of industry contacts
- Excellent writing ability (on the off-chance you have the timeai??i??)
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to [emailAi??protected]